Sunday, 6 June 2010

Bintulu, I'm Backkk...

Emmm...it seems like ages since we left Bintulu for a week's holiday. Come to think of it, Bintulu is not bad, though mama is always complaining of never had enough of shopping thrill. Come on la mama, it's not that we're going for shopping every week end right?

Once we were back home (after a tiring 11-hour trip), we were craving for something hmmm hotel taste? Well, I guess we deserve it, so why not pampering ourselves with a sumptuous feast at our fav hotel, Parkcity Everly? Mama said Everly is the best in town...ok fine ma, if you say so

Ok, lets gooo...let me be the chauffeur for the day.
I'll make sure you guys will enjoy the ride

Fasten your seat belt, ma'am...
No drink is allowed on board, got it?

Tell me, wat is the chef-d'oeuvre?
(whoaaa...adeeb can speak french, since when huh?)

Babah said, let kakak choose for you, boy...
when it comes to food, she's the expert...

I take it as a compliment, babah...
hmmm lets see

Alrite babah...since you love beef so much,
this is for you, the Beef HotPlate...

And for you mama, since you are indecided
of either beef or chicken,
you should try both then, the Beef Chicken Sizzling.
Adeeb, you can have the fries...save maaa

Go ahead, enjoy your meal...
Mine is cominggg

Yesss...the Choc Larva with ice-cream and peach is for me...
The cake is still hot fuiyooo

We went shopping at Farley then...
Babah, could you please take the Mami Poko diaper for me?

And enjoyed the sight seeing...
I love this new apparel Usu Pit gave me, thanks Usu...
sorry adeeb, there's nothing for you hahaha...
Btw they had opened the new road along the beach

Whoaaa...this reminds me of KK and JB
(I've never been there actually, just my wild
imagination of my folks' story hehehe)

Oh myyy...so beautiful, I love Bintulu

Me too...but I prefer to stay in the car...
So panas outside maaa, I don't want to get sunburnt ehek

No comments: