
It has been 3 weeks since we left Bintulu. Well, we're still adapting to the new environment...new home, new taska huhu...Mama left adeeb and me at the taska every day except weekends. She got two classes to attend to, one is scheduled every Monday at 6-9 p.m. (auntie Zira and Ika are officially hired as our unpaid nanny ehehe) and the other one is on Tuesday morning.

This is our apartment,
our unit is on 4th floor...

It has a playground...but mama never took us here, I wonder why hmmm

View from our balcony at nite...

View from our room...

View in errr our room...

Babah put the curtains on, nice huh?

Mama's mini workstation...and me too...

You don't believe it?
See...there's my lappy on the table...
Mama will only use this study table when I'm not around...
can you guys tell me why? hmmm

We only have one chest drawer from Ikea and
a wardrobe from kedai-apa-nama-ntah to store our clothes in...
I miss our home in Bintulu uwaaa

Thanks god we can still watch our cartoons on flat screen telly...

Don't worry babah, we have more than enough supply of milk...

Let's follow us to school...
adeeb, you take your bath first...
don't take too long woccay
"Okay boss, let me enjoy my bubble bath first yesss"

I'm ready to go...
See...I'm old enough to carry my own bag...

Fuhhh...so heavy la ma...
wat did you put inside?

okay...here we are...
this is our school...
our teachers let us play at the playground by 5.30 p.m...
but sad to say, mama makes sure she fetch us before playtime...
MAMAAA...you are sooo cruel grrr!!!
you do not know how to enjoy life to the fullest...too baaaddd
2 comments:
dah besar dah anak babah sorang ya... huhuk.. miss ya'll..
mek dah dara dah bah...
adeeb dah angkat bujang...
next time kitak datang, kamek dah bertunang ngan urg kay el ehek
Post a Comment