Saturday, 20 November 2010

Happy Birthday Mama!!

it's mama 3x birthday today.. Happy Birthday mama, we love you soooo muchhh!!!
that night, babah brought us to Equatorial Hotel in Bangi for a dinner.. whoaa..
it's a big and grand hotel

so I dressed up for the occassion, but mama said, the yellow Mamee snack packet that I brought along with me just did not go with my dress..

they have a large restaurant call AltaVista or something.. but it was almost empty

they serve buffet dinner almost every night, let's look at what they have here..

wow.. giant mussels, grilled chicken and fish, they have grilled king prawn too.. but babah ate them before I took this picture..

mama ordered from the menu.. because she can share the buffet food with babah, this is rib eye steak serve with vege and rice.. looks delicious, but mama didn't like it

mee rebus anyone? with meatballs and prawn..

and this for the desserts..

with this..

with lots of fruits also..

oh my.. I forgot to baca doa makan lah... Allah humma bariklana..
fi ma razaqtana wa qi na azabannar.. amennn

I wanna have this..

and this.. ABC

still, I never have enough...er errr can I have yours, babah?
babah laughed.. Deena, Deena.. you have an appetite of an elephant..

it's a buffet dinner babah, so we eat as much as we can lahh..

unlike this fella.. he he..

mama couldn't finish her food.. she said she should've ordered the most expensive steak,
coz babah is paying.. heheh

my stomach was so full that I have to literally climb the stairs.. 
mama said I looked like the creepy Ju-On ehehe

then we had to walk a bit to our car .. I'm tired ma..

Adeeb was lucky coz babah carried him..

when we reached home, Adeeb complained that he was hungry..

nah.. take kakak's mamee, next time don't sleep at a restaurant okay.. and you were asleep when kakak sang Happy Birthday to mama.. but for you kakak will sing again.. ok..


Happy birthday to mama.. we love you!!! I know it is not easy to take care of me and Adeeb all by yourself and at the same time pursuing your phD here while babah is working so far away in Miri. Mama.. you are the greatest mama on earth! Muaahhhhh!!


luv
~deenadeeb~

2 comments:

Neesa said...

Happy Birthday ngah...zimin pun b'day x smpt smbut..ekal & harith sunatti

mama said...

timak kasih...lak ngah duak zimin celebrate belated besday kat pd, ngah pun lom potong kek gik ;)