When babah came, I heard he said we are not going to eat at Nando's this time around.. better look for something else.. there are plenty of good restaurants around Bandar Baru Bangi alone.. especially at Seksyen 7 & 8. But on Sunday, we went to Alamanda and ended up having our lunch at Nando's, again?
it was usual stuff, you know.. extra hot periperi sauce and all.. and mine was bbq chicken for kiddos..
then after that.. we saw lion dance performance right in front of where we were eating. I was delighted at first coz I 've never seen it before, but when the performers started to wear the lion's mask and jumping up and down, to the loud drum cymbals, banging chung cheng chung cheng!! I was scared to death.. I meant it.. You can see me and Adeeb looks scared in the first set of pics, we were watching lion dance performance while having our lunch. and I almost throw up due to the loud noise.. OMG! Don't get me wrong, I like the dance. When we returned home, babah played the video of the dance on our TV, I loved it so much that I had babah replayed it for like, dozens of times



2 comments:
babah tok, nang sik miss makan kat nandos eh...kita try out tupai2 gik, sik pun tikus2 hehehe
terbayang jak tupei bergantungan dkt syiling reatoran ya heee
Post a Comment