
Babah brought us gifts from Miri - a playhouse
for me & playgym for adeeb. Hmmm...it's
kinda pricey according to mama, but babah
says he would give us the best money could buy,
or anything credit card er errr could buy
*wink*wink*
for me & playgym for adeeb. Hmmm...it's
kinda pricey according to mama, but babah
says he would give us the best money could buy,
or anything credit card er errr could buy
*wink*wink*
I like the playhouse sooo much, now that
I have new things to kill the time with when
mama is busy. I can play hide and seek, or
mama is busy. I can play hide and seek, or
prepare fabulous meals inside the playhouse
(which I learn from the best, "babah-da-best-cook-ever" ehehe)
(which I learn from the best, "babah-da-best-cook-ever" ehehe)
pizza, anyone???
He has an eye for my playhouse, the way I see lah.But I had warned him to stay away from my little house.
There's not enough room for two, no way jose!!!
to my playhouse, OMG on his OWN!!!
Mama managed to capture some snapshots as proof
for his victory ehehe...
Mama managed to capture some snapshots as proof
for his victory ehehe...




No comments:
Post a Comment