Sunday, 26 December 2010

Ho Ho Hooo...Marry on Xmas!!!

On Christmas day, mama told adeeb and I that we were going to her friend's wedding at Singgahsana Hotel, PJ. She had asked auntie Diana and auntie Ma to accompany us as she's not familiar with PJ area...btw who's getting married, ma? Do I know her? Mama told me to wait and see for myself hmmm

I tried on adeeb's shirt...ma, why don't I wear adeeb's shirt for a change?
I want to look good and errr unique since this is my first time attending wedding at hotel...
I'm sick of wearing the same old attire

and let adeeb wear my gown...
he looks great in that, isn't he ehehehe

this is the hotel's ballroom...

whoaaa everything and everybody looks purplish

the door gift...nice

our loyal chaperons ehek

mama and auntie diana coincidentally dressed according to the theme color...
hey adeeb, you should've worn my purple dress I told you

our new household member since october ~ auntie malisah

I like the idea of throwing your wedding's party at the hotel...
everything looks expensive and exclusive, rite ma?

From now on, I've decided this is my dream wedding ~ with lavish
reception at 5* hotel...hmmm I know mama is saving some money for me,
I hope when the time comes, we could spend it for my wedding *wink*wink*

dream wedding??? in your dreams, sistaaa...
your bank account is for your future education, not for your silly dream wedding grrr

errr ma...how to start the upin ipin video ah?
I'm bored to death erghhh

oh okay...so the bride on the dais is mama's old friend from college, auntie Fazie...
she looks kinda familiar la, ma

mama reminded me that we met her last year during our trip to KL somewhere in May...
she's now working in Sydney mama told me...really ma? wowww

The wedding event is completed with mouth-watering food yum yummm

especially the rendang tok

I wish we had more shots to choose from...
as you can see, I wasn't ready at all grrr
anyway congratz to auntie Fazie and uncle Azhar
Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together...

No comments: