Last Friday, Anjangs and the kids flew to KL for holiday. Adeeb and I just can't wait to join them to Port Dickson and Melaka hooorayyy. So on Saturday morning, without having breakfast, we headed to Port Dickson via Lekas highway. We went straight to Nek Usu's place to pay them a visit. Well, this was my first trip ever to PD, and adeeb too...

Taraaa introducing Qarin, Qistina's baby sister...
They are here coz Maklong Ani spends her confinement days in PD

My best buddies ~ Qistina and bang Zimin (before we became bitter enemies grrr)

We were sooo tired and famished huhuhu...
luckily we brought our milk along, er errr want some bang Haikal?

Wat a heck! Our car had a breakdown 11 km from our hotel, too baaaddd

hey, why don't we just check in here, in Bayu Resort?
I guess we are meant to stay here, kinda a bless in disguise who knows?

"No way jose!!!" adeeb exclaimed.
This resort looks spooky to me erghhhh

alright alright, let's go to the hotel then...
thank God usu Ida was in PD, so she came to our rescue with her car...
leaving the three men in charge of the car ehehe
good bye anjang, bang Harith and bang Haikal ;)

Mamaaa, is this the hotel?
"Naaahhh, I dont think so" mama replied...

Haaa...there it was...
water chalets? whoaaa cooolll

but it er errr doesnt look like a chalet to us hmmm

let's take picture first, smileee

whoaaa we can see the beach from here

hurry up, bang Kimi...
I can't wait to check on the room

whoaaa the bathroom area is sooo biggg

it has a jacuzzi whoaaa cooolll
this is like a mini spa in a room, can you believe it???

the room has one king-sized bed and one queen-sized...
very comfy, I loikeee

kak neesa, who's going to sleep in this daybed?
Don't ask me to sleep here, I'm a er errr restless sleeper

whoaaa with this flat screen telly I won't miss home so much

let's play on bang Harith's and bang Haikal's bed before they come back.
adeeb, that's not a peace sign la ehehehe

whoaaa fantastic view from our room...
this is a real water chalet, with private pool provided...
babah, let's stay here next time woccay?

it's already 6 p.m, but the three men in charge were nowhere to be seen hmmm
so we went to the playground next to the swimming pool

every one and each of us had an eyeful of the pool...
we can't join the crowds since our swimming attire were still
in the car, tooo baaaddd huhuhu

finally yaaahooo

bang Harith asked adeeb to join him at the deeper pool

wait for me, bang Harith...I'll be joining you there.
this pool is too babyish erghhh

Nek Usu, Usu Ida and Qis came to join us

come on Qis, let's have fun babehhh

mamaa, let's get back to the room...
I've had enough...

Guess what the guys next door are doing?
You forgot your cigar la, dude!

well...I can have the bathtub all for myself ehehehe

kak neesa and me posed for the cam before going for breakfast
smileee

as usual, my breakfast would be a healthy one ~ cereal with fresh milk

and fruits yummm

kak neesaaa...do you have to order from the room service some more???
You seem like a picky eater to me hmmm

this is mama's breakfast, she seems to have appetite for almost I repeat
almost everything ehehehe

kuey teow soup to complement her breakfast yummm

we had a walk at the chalets after breakfast

actually, bang Zimin and I were not good buddies as it seems to be...
we had a fight over this Ben10 float...
Let's play his way, I just let him carry the float,
when the right time came, I would snatch the float and God knows how
loud he would scream his lungs out *wink*wink*

whoaaa such a beautiful place

hey guys, waittt...don't leave me here
No comments:
Post a Comment